Friday 20 February 2009

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, New York

I could not attend Mercedes Benz Fashion Week myself, but that did not stop me viewing all of the collections online. Day-by-day, I've selected three of my favourite looks from the designer's Autumn/Winter 09 ready-to-wear collections...


Day One: Friday 13th February 2009


BCBG Max Azria
Day Two: Saturday 14th February 2009


Lacoste

Barbie Runway Show


Day Three: Sunday 15th February 2009

DKNY


Herve Leger

Diane Von Furstenberg

Erin Fetherston


Preen


Day Four: Monday 16th February 2009


Carolina Herrera


Carlos Miele


Donna Karan

Marc Jacobs


Day Five: Tuesday 17th February 2009

Matthew Williamson

Narciso Rodriguez

Rodarte

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Diesel Black Gold

Day Six: Wednesday 18th February 2009



Michael Kors


Richard Chai

Anna Sui

Day Seven: Thursday 19th February 2009

Tommy Hilfiger

Calvin Klein


Zac Posen

Day Eight: Friday 20th February 2009


Ralph Lauren

No comments: